The Pottery Barn was co-founded in 1949 by Paul Secon and his brother Morris in West Chelsea, Manhattan. Paul Secon discovered three barns full of pottery from the factory of Glidden Parker in Alfred, New York who had stored extras and seconds up the road from the business. The Secon brothers built their chain up to seven stores. Paul sold his share in 1966 and Morris sold his to two outside partners in 1968. The new owner expanded the chain to 13 stores before selling it to The Gap in 1984. The company was later sold to Williams-Sonoma in September 1986.
This site contains all about Pottery Barn Baby.
© Logotypes Planet 2019