The partners combined their strengths in banking, estate management, litigation, international commerce, tax and real-estate development to work with many of the clients served by John G. Johnson, the leader of the Philadelphia bar who had died in 1917. Over the years, the firm continued to grow, expanding outside of Pennsylvania in 1982 with an office in Wilmington, Delaware. By 1998, the firm attained regional status, with offices in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware and Maryland. In 2000, the firm shortened its name to Saul Ewing and became a limited liability partnership. The firm expanded its footprint with offices in Boston, Mass. (2011) and Pittsburgh, Pa. (2012).
This site contains all information about Saul Ewing Nj.
© Logotypes Planet 2019